The screencast demos are linked in the slide deck (starting after slide 4) and show the following GCP services:
- GCS – Google Cloud Storage
- GCE – Google Compute Engine or VMs (Linux, Windows and SQL Server)
- BigQuery – Managed data warehouse
- Cloud Spanner – Managed scalable RDBMS – Beta release at this time of this recording
- Cloud Vision API – Machine Learning (Vision API)
The architecture patterns for GCP services for common data pipeline workload scenarios, include the following: Data Warehouse, Time Series, IoT and Bioinformatics. They are taken from Google’s reference architectures – found here.