Here’s a link to my slides from the workshop I delivered for QCon Sao Paulo, Brazil, “Real-world Cloud Big Data Patterns”
Here’s my deck from QCon Sao Paulo conference keynote ‘Cloud-centric IoT’
Spring and Summer 2015 speaking schedule
- Lynda.com – recording a new course – here’s a link to my current courses (‘Hadoop Fundamentals’ and ‘Learning Visual Programming with Kodu’)
- GigaOm Structure Data conference in NYC (March 17-19) – link here, speaking on the SaaS BI Solution Panel
- TKP in NYC (March 19-20) – for private teacher training event, teaching teachers to teach kids Java
- SQL Saturday 389 (April 11) in Huntington Beach, CA – link here
- SQL PASS Business Analytics (April 20-22) in Santa Clara, CA – link here – speaking on ‘Premium Data for Analysts’ (Dun & Bradstreet is currently surveying potential customers – take survey here ) and also presenting a preCon ‘3 Tools per Hour – 24 FREE Tools for Analysts’
- DevIntersection Conference (May 19-21) in Scottsdale, AZ – link here– speaking on ‘The Azure Data Story’ and ‘AWS vs Azure – for the Architect’ (w/Michele Bustamante)
- Norwegian Developer’s Conference (June 15-19) in Oslo, Norway – link here– speaking on ‘AWS vs. Azure for the Architect’ (w/ Michele Bustamante) and on other cloud topic TBD.
- Launching new TKP courseware (all month) in San Diego, CA – training teachers and teachers on core #TKPJava and #IoTDataScience
Deck for my presentation this Saturday at SQL Saturday #95 in San Diego – it has been updated and includes information about the newly-updated SQL Azure management portal.