I’ve been spending some time taking a closer look at MongoDB, in conjunction with a consulting job that I’ve been working on for a start-up. The developers were been unhappy with their experience trying to develop on a RDBMS for the cloud and they asked me to propose alternatives. While NoSQL is NOT the be-all or end-all for all start-ups, there are certain types of data that lend themselves well to this model. To that end, I’ve created a presentation which I’ll be be sharing at technical events this year.
My Big Data Channel
My SQL Server BI Book
- too early...need coffee #In_EST_body_still_in_PST 1 hour ago
- RT @activrightbrain: "The new creativity is 'data-informed', not 'data-driven'" @cindygallop #brandx 1 hour ago
- RT @MongoDB: MongoDB Profiler Deep Dive buff.ly/10Mp4aG 13 hours ago
- RT @datachick: Why Programming Teaches So Much More Than Technical Skills n360.to/10VP84j 13 hours ago
- RT @ike_ellis: Just uploaded a 4 minute video to Youtube on Finding Bad Queries on SQL Server: youtube.com/watch?v=zBh54M… 13 hours ago